Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!







I have been really bad about blogging lately. A lot of things have been going on in my life, so now that it's all sorted I should be blogging actively again :D Apple misses everyone!!!

On friday ( March 13th ) Samantha and I took some friends ( Nick, Christine, and Sebastian ) with us over to visit Carolyn again and see the puppies. They have grown SOOO much, it was hard to believe. Roary is still the biggest pup in the litter ( the brindle ) but Bailey is now the smallest (The red) and Satchamoe is now the middle sized pup ( black and tan ). They have quite the personality, Bailey seemed to be the one that had the most spunk, like a little firecracker. She was quite the talker too. Roary had fun trying to escape, and I just couldn't let Satchamoe go! I was offered to take him in for free, because Carolyn know's me well, but I just dont see myself being able to commit myself fully to such a young puppy. But I am happy to say that Samantha will be taking Bailey home to join her other three dachshunds: [Henry, Oliver, and Otis] on March 22nd. Also Christine and Sebastian will be taking Roary home on March 30th!  I cant wait to see them all grow up, it's too cute!!

I promise to update on Apple soon! Sorry everyone


11 comments:

  1. They are just so cute. We will be looking for an Apple update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been furry worried about woo!

    Tank woo fur chekhking in

    AND

    Fur the pupdate!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back! The puppies are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puppies are adorable. How is Apple - we have missed her.

    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Apple
    Those puppies sure have grown. Glad you are ok.
    Love Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Your back! I am new to blogging but your blog is too cute! Apple the Daple is too cute! I have a new blog about my doxie Chloe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pups are growing like weeds and they're so cute! We can't wait to see a picture of you, Apple!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. We missed you Apple!!
    Those babies are adorable... Mom fell in love with Satchamoe... Wait a minute... how come no pics of our Apple??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could you hear Mommy "ooohing" all the way from New York? Those puppies are seriously cute!

    Your pal,

    Petey

    ReplyDelete